Sec 1 English Practice Papers
Secondary 1 English Practice Papers
This book provide the foundations and reinforce the fundatmentals of English Language for Secondary 1 students as they aim to take the use of the English Language to higher level. Each paper is divided into 3 section: Grammar and Vocabulary, Comprehension and Editing of Passages.
- The Grammar and Vocabulary: This section focuses in various areas including correct use of verbs, formation of adverbs and adjectives and use of conjectives. The MCQ sections provide a more structured and guided approach for students to find the correct answer within a set number of options. The intention is for students to use these MCQs as a springboard and platform to further the use of grammar and vocabulary in that appropriate context.
- The Editing of Passage: This section provides a more open-ended approach to ensuring the correct use of the English Language. It aims to provide students with a framework for creating short passages or essays later on in their educational journey.
- The Comprehension Section aims to encourage students to read more, understand and appreciate short English passages. This will ultimately generate more interest in reading outside textbooks and educational materials.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here