The Ultimate Guide to Mastering Comprehension 4
Designed to guide pupils in mastering comprehension skills, this series adopts a systematic and progressive skills-based approach towards teaching comprehension skills. The books provide pupils with enough opportunities to experience and master the basic levels of comprehension before they progress to more difficult levels. Ample teaching tips are included to facilitate better understanding.
A chapter on visual text is provided to further test pupils' level of comprehension on information presented graphically.
Five important sections:
- Thinking Skills
- Tackling Visual Texts
Each component is taught in three levels of difficulty. The texts and passages have been specially arranged in increasing levels of difficulty and text length. This will help pupils experience and master the basic level of comprehension before they progress to the next level difficulty level, which will in turn build up their confidence in dealing with challenging comprehension questions.
|No. of Pages||140|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions