Chinese Show and Tell Nursery
This series aims to familiarise children with the Show and Tell format so that they can be adequately prepared to handle this component with confidence when they enter primary school.
Each book incorporates topics which are relevant to children and uses lively and colourful illustrations. Specific vocabulary is introduced in each topic so they will be able to use the appropriate terms in each context. Sample templates are also provided to help children in their preparation of their own presentation. Exercises are provided to reinforce the words learnt by children, in order to help them fully understand and comprehend its meaning and usage. The exercises encourage children to flex their creative muscle through drawing and using different words in sentences. It is hoped that through these fun exercises and vibrant pictures, not only will children develop their language and speaking skills, but also their self-esteem and confidence as well.
本系列配合学童的语言发展，根据三个年龄阶段学童的华文能力， 结合符合学童日常生活的主题， 通过情景，词语和句式的练习，让学童一层一层地组织自己的语言， 再整理出自己的一份演说稿， 并在演演说说中用正确流畅的语言来表达自己。
Through this book, children will be equipped with the necessary skills to tackle this component and gain confidence to speak in front of their classmates.
|No. of Pages||88|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions