Learning Chinese Through Stories K2
This series is written with the aim of cultivating preschoolers' interest in reading. Each book contains 30 stories with colourful illustrations. There are two activities after each story to complement what is being taught.
The stories in the book are specially crafted to develop early literacy skills in preschoolers, so that they can learn to read and make meaning of texts. Through reading the stories, they can improve their comprehension skills by understanding the actions of the characters as well as the events in the story and will gradually cultivate an interest in books and reading Chinese.
The stories revolve around preschoolers' daily life. They are educational and instill moral values. Parents and teachers can inculcate and nurture goods habits in pupils while using this series.
《看故事学华文》 这套书共有三册， 每一册针对不同年龄的学童编写了30个趣味小故事。 每一个故事都配有精美的彩色图画，以激发学童的阅读兴趣。 小故事内容贴近学童的生活，主题思想具有教育性，体现正确的价值观。这不但能培养他们形成良好的语言习惯，还能帮助他们认识新的华文词汇，并正确使用词语和句型，从而提高他们的华文识字能力。
|No. of Pages||128|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions