Learning English and Maths Through Stories K1
This series is written with the aim of cultivating preschoolers' interest in reading. Each book contains 30 stories with colourful illustrations. There are two activities after each story to complement what is being taught.
The first 15 stories are focused on developing the Language and Literacy domain of preschoolers and expose them to letters as well as words used in the context.
The next 15 stories are focused on developing the Numeracy domain of preschoolers and help them to recognise simple relationships and patterns, basic shapes and spatial concepts and teach them how to understand and use numbers.
The stories in the book are specially crafted to develop early literacy skills in preschoolers, so that they can learn to read and make meaning of texts. Through reading the stories, they can improve their comprehension skills by understanding the actions of the characters as well as the events in the story and will gradually cultivate an interest in books and reading.
|No. of Pages||128|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions