Mathematical Olympiad Training Book Level 1
This Mathematical Olympiad Training Book serves as an ideal platform for those who are seeking, beyond a set of rigid practice, the following:
- critical thinking skills through solving MO type of questions, which are normally trickier and tougher;
- greater exposure and experience in solving MO type of problems; and
- creative methodologies and elegant solutions to mathematical problems: working backwards, solving by assuming, replacement method, substitution method, etc
Southeast Asian Mathematical Olympiad (SEAMO) is a unique assessment platform originating from Singapore and presided over by Mr Terry Chew, the author of the celebrated book series ‘Unleash the Maths Olympian in You!’. The Singapore Maths curriculum places strong emphasis on Critical Thinking Skills as part of its 21st Century Core Competencies. Students must be able to make connections and think outside the box in order to be successful in school and at the workplace. With this vision in mind, SEAMO has grown to become the most highly acclaimed Maths Olympiad competition in the region.
|No. of Pages||60|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here