Maths Olympiad Unleash The Maths Olympian In You! (Intermediate)
The first series of books Maths Olympiad: Unleash the Maths Olympian in You! published in 2007 and 2008, has served as an ideal companion to students looking to establish a strong foundation in mathematics – be it for PSLE preparation or in hope that they might one day take part in the various local and international competitions.
The books are, therefore, also first-choice materials for parents of primary 4 & 5 (10-12years old) students looking for quality content in gifted programme training.
In this new edition you will find the following additions:
• Angles and Triangles
Enhancements have also been made to the following:
• Write Simple Equations
• Problems from Page Numbers
• Pigeonhole Principle
• Square Numbers and Value of Ones Digits
The objective is to cater to increasingly smarter children who have been exposed to a wide variety of topics. Some of these topics, which overlap the local mathematics syllabus, have also been adopted by schools here for students to practice on
Number of pages：288
Author: Terry Chew
|No. of Pages||- 288|
|Author||- Terry Chew|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here