Maths Olympiad Unleash The Maths Olympian In You! (Junior 2) - Revised Edition
Mathematical Olympiad is widely practised in some countries due to the following characteristics:
• the wide range of topics that link mathematics to most everyday events,
• the witty and tricky nature of the problems that bring out the best in students’ thinking skills and creative imagination,
• the ability to encourage students to use more than one method to solve the problems, thus stimulating them to think outside the box,
• and to equip them with abundant knowledge to devise their own methods in problem-solving due to the extensive training and exposure.
This book consolidates the materials that I have used to teach my students over the years. Although the problems are of Mathematical Olympiad type, I believe all students can benefit by working on them. Built on and beyond the school syllabus, the importance of attitude and enthusiasm surpasses that of capability in learning Mathematical Olympiad. Many children whom I have guided and their parents alike are mesmerized by the materials presented in this book. I hope you and your child will be too!
Number of pages：244
Author: Terry Chew
|No. of Pages||- 244|
|Author||- Terry Chew|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here