PSLE Foundation Maths Guide
PSLE Foundation Mathematics Guide serve as a companion for pupils in Primary 5 and Primary 6 to help them tackle PSLE Foundation Maths examination with ease. Important Formulae are listed with helpful worked examples to guide pupils to solve questions systematically. Practices consist of Paper 1 and Paper 2 and aims for pupils to be exposed questions of different format for the same mathematical concept.
- Topical-based practice book
- Each unit starts with Learning Outcome and detailed Revision notes
- Each unit has with 3 sections for Sections A,B and C of the actual exam paper
- Section has worked examples before practice questions
- Includes model PSLE questions in each unit
- Very comprehensive book with detailed examples and good number of practice questions
- Parents can use learning outcomes to ensure student has grasped the full unit
- Students can read worked examples before starting each section
ISBN : 9789813127753
Number of Pages: 184
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here