PSLE Foundation Science Guide
PSLE Foundation Science Guide serves as a companion for pupils in Primary 5 and Primary 6 to help them tackle PSLE Foundation Science examination with ease. Important concepts are listed with helpful worked examples to guide pupils to solve Science questions systematically.
This book is written to enable pupils taking the PSLE to handle all components of the examination with confidence.
Each theme comes with notes and worked examples using model PSLE questions. One specimen paper is provided as consolidated practice to allow pupils to evaluate their readiness for the PSLE.
Answers with explanations are provided to encourage self directed learning. With this handy companion, pupils will be fully equipped to tackle the PSLE with sureness and tenacity.
- Common wrong concepts identified
- Science process skills covered
ISBN : 9789813122277
|No. of Pages||246|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions