PSLE Foundation Science Guide
PSLE Foundation Science Guide serves as a companion for pupils in Primary 5 and Primary 6 to help them tackle PSLE Foundation Science examination with ease. Important concepts are listed with helpful worked examples to guide pupils to solve Science questions systematically.
This book is written to enable pupils taking the PSLE to handle all components of the examination with confidence.
Each theme comes with notes and worked examples using model PSLE questions. One specimen paper is provided as consolidated practice to allow pupils to evaluate their readiness for the PSLE.
Answers with explanations are provided to encourage self directed learning. With this handy companion, pupils will be fully equipped to tackle the PSLE with sureness and tenacity.
- Common wrong concepts identified
- Science process skills covered
ISBN : 9789813122277
|No. of Pages||246|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here