Easy Steps to Chinese 05 Workbook 轻松学中文 练习册 5
This is the 5th Vol. Workbook of Easy Steps to Chinese series, providing exercises closely related to the content in the 5th Vol. Textbook. Compared with the previous four volumes, this volume puts more emphasis on the training of students’ understanding of the whole passage. So, it not only includes exercises for each lesson, 5 units of reviews and tests, and the vocabulary list indexed on pinyin, but also adds more reading comprehension exercises. The passages are longer and more difficult, in which some words not listed in the vocabulary appear. This greatly improves students reading comprehension ability and cultivates students’ overall language ability.
|No. of Pages||190|
|Author||Yamin Ma, Xinying Li|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions