Conquer Science Process Skills [Upper Block 5/6]
Many test questions call for deeper understanding of scientific concepts to be applied creatively to derive sound answers. Among other skills, students are expected to interpret data in graphical and table forms, make observations based on given contexts and draw plausible conclusions from results. Moving Towards Process Skills-based Learning These are the skills and processes covered in the latest Science syllabus. Every skill and process is an integral part of the total learning process of scientific inquiry.
4 Examinable Themes, 120 Worksheets, over 200 Structured Questions
Covering all 4 themes – Cycles, Systems, Interactions, Energy – the questions are set at a higher standard to encourage students to think about a problem at a deeper level in order to solve them. The wide range of process skills-based question types help students to develop critical thinking skills required to tackle such questions often encountered in important tests.
ISBN : 9789813281028
Number of pages: 288
|No. of Pages||288|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions