Process Skills In Problem Solving L1
Problem Skills in Problem Solving is specially written for primary students to systematically develop competency in thinking skills and problem solving heuristics through meaningful and challenging activities.
By walking through the underlying processes of both routine and non-routine problems at appropriate levels, this series of books will help students to develop a set of good habits of mind and acquire the necessary process skills involved in reasoning, communication and connections, thinking skills and heuristics, and application and modelling.
The various know-how strategies introduced at each level will effectively nurture, cultivate and inspire students to stretch their potential to the fullest.
- Latest MOE Syllabus
- Systematic, step-by-step worked examples
- Progressive, well-illustrated thinking processes
- Effective, enjoyable problem solving strategies
- Detailed solutions
Price includes local postage.
|No. of Pages||104|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions