Process Skills In Problem Solving L4
Problem Skills in Problem Solving is specially written for primary students to systematically develop competency in thinking skills and problem solving heuristics through meaningful and challenging activities.
By walking through the underlying processes of both routine and non-routine problems at appropriate levels, this series of books will help students to develop a set of good habits of mind and acquire the necessary process skills involved in reasoning, communication and connections, thinking skills and heuristics, and application and modelling.
The various know-how strategies introduced at each level will effectively nurture, cultivate and inspire students to stretch their potential to the fullest.
- Latest MOE Syllabus
- Systematic, step-by-step worked examples
- Progressive, well-illustrated thinking processes
- Effective, enjoyable problem solving strategies
- Detailed solutions
Price includes local postage.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here