As we draw closer to PSLE, use suitable resources for targeted practice. OpenSchoolbag scouted around and has put together a list of PSLE focused titles. Books are arranged into various learning objectives:
- Full Papers Practice
- Tips and Techniques!
- Oral & Listening
- English Focus Areas
- Math Focus Areas
- Science Guide Books
- Foundation Subjects
If we missed out any or you would like to recommend, let us know!
1. Full Papers Practice
- 6 sets of mock examination papers that simulate the style, type and standard of questions that are found in the PSLE English.
- Exam papers allow students to tear them off easily and attempt each examination paper like an actual examination.
- Model compositions provided at the back of the book.
2. Tips and Answering Techniques!
3. Oral & Listening
4. English Focus Areas
5. Math Focus Areas | Topical
6. Science Guide Books
7. For Foundation Subjects
*Credits of all book images back to respective publishers
This is not an exhaustive list of PSLE books. These titles are recommended by educators. If you have other books that you feel would be useful for parents, let us know! :)
OpenSchoolbag braces PSLE with you! SEE OUR FULL COLLECTION
Don't miss out on our articles! You will find them useful somehow, from parenting to exam preparation tips to best deals! Join our mailing list to receive updates on articles and best deals!